How to Apply
Choosing a school for our children is one of the most important decisions we as parents make, and while we may have already identified key elements we would want for our children’s school, our final decision is often influenced by the ‘feel’ of our chosen school.
- KG Admission will be based on the AGE Basis.
- To be eligible for admission in Pre KG the child should be 2 years and 6 months on 30th June.
- For LKG – the Child should be completion of 3 years.
- Class 1 onwards will appear for Dr.DIS entrance to get an admission into their respective classes.
- Admission to classes is subject to availability of seats and other conditions that the management may deem fit to prescribe from time to time.
- For any other admission related queries, contact the Admission Office @ +91 9159736459 / 9489663338 / 9489663339.
We hope your campus visit will confirm that Dr.Dasarathan International School is the best fit for your child. To submit an application, download the form, complete it, and mail it to us.
Dr.Dasarathan International School enrolls a limited number of international students each year. Candidates must be fluent in English and score well on the TOEFL in order to be considered for admission. International students are placed with a suitable screened host family for the duration of their academic program. Applicants applying from other countries should contact the Admissions Office directly at email@example.com